The ZODIAC Life Raft (France) are available in both throw over (TO) as well as davit-launched (DL) types and are MED compliant. MSC is an authorized service station of ZODIAC in Thailand to ensure safe and satisfied products.
|Life Raft||Throw over||6 persons|
|Life Raft||Throw over||8 persons|
|Life Raft||Throw over / Davit-launched||12 persons|
|Life Raft||Throw over / Davit-launched||16 persons|
|Life Raft||Throw over / Davit-launched||20 persons|
|Life Raft||Throw over / Davit-launched||25 persons|
|Life Raft||Throw over||50 persons|
Zodiac’s patented extended service liferafts provide up to 2.5 years (30 months) between the service intervals, providing savings to vessel owners and operators. An additional benefit of the extended service pack is that the liferaft does not have to be removed, transported and re-installed annually.
These durable liferafts have been designed for commercial vessels operating offshore where SOLAS approvals are required. Unique features of this range are the availability of a low profile container that can be mounted either vertically or horizontally providing more installation options and the protective pouch the liferaft is packed in,providing the extended service benefit. The LPC containers are available in the 4 to 8 person sizes only.
- Extended service up to 30 months between service intervals.
- Reduced handling-benefits owner/operators by reducing costs.
- Available in sizes from 4 – 50 person capacity.
- Transport Canada/SOLAS approved.
- Thermo bonded polyurethane construction.
- Extensive service station network.
- Packed in a watertight, sealed protective pouch, providing better protection from the harsh marine conditions.
- Self bailer (6-50 person only).
- Instant foam insulated floors (no inflation required).